- Published on 09 May 2014
- Hits: 4726
We are glad that you choose to partner with SoftSol group.
We have the following partnerships for you to choose from and work mutually beneficially with SoftSol.
- System Integration Partner
- Marketing Partner
- Technology Partner
To move forward, please contact SoftSol VP(Sales) Mr. Kumar Talluri whose email is:
- Published on 27 September 2012
- Hits: 13828
Fremont, CA, Headquarters
46755 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538
915 L Street, Suite C345, Sacramento, CA 95814
Office: (916) 708-7948
Hyderabad, India, Development Center
SoftSol India Limited,
#4, Software Units Layout, Madhapur,
Hyderabad 500 081
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone: +91 40-30719500
Fax: +91 40-30719600
Vizag, India, Testing Center
SoftSol India Limited
Plot # 6 , Hill # 2, APIIC SEZ IT/ITES,
Visakhapatnam – 530 045
Phone: +91 0891-3081770
Fax: +91 0891-3081774
yoner Strasse 14
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: 0049 (0) 69 66 554 138
Fax: 0049 (0) 69 66 554 139
- Published on 24 September 2012
- Hits: 8940
- Published on 25 September 2012
- Hits: 8438
In line with socially responsible corporations, SoftSol business operations’ key areas of Corporate Social Responsibility focus are to create long-term value for our Employees, Customers, Partners, and Individuals in communities.
We ensure our company’s investments are aligned with the interests of our employees and our environment. We take steps to reduce our environmental impact responsibly by:
- Reducing operations waste, including providing recycling bins and focusing on operational efficiency
- Bringing sustainability management awareness into our day-to-day lives (use of green and natural resources)
- Providing environmentally conscious solutions to our customers
- Collaborating with customers, industry groups, and employees to address global environmental issues whenever and wherever appropriate
- Recycle all obsolete equipment
SoftSol is committed to developing and integrating responsible policies and practices into our company’s daily business operations through:
Flexibility and Trust: Transform the workplace and workforce with a culture of flexibility and trust. Also, encourage balancing life and promoting wellness.
Open Employee Communications: Provide and encourage communications with employees thereby fostering a timely and two-way information flow resulting in a positive and productive employee experience. Additionally, ensure conditions under which contracts or employees work is in compliance with domestic and foreign requirements.
Inclusion and Diversity: Commitment to inclusion making us a better company and stronger local and global competitor. Our workforce from the leadership down to the individual team members come from different countries, different backgrounds, different walks of life, gender, age, ethnicities, and abilities. Each brings their unique approach and value to life resulting in a productive, fun, and profitable place to be working in.
SoftSol is also building and strengthening communities by giving back in a number of ways:
- Premier sponsor of the “Kibble and Bids” golden retriever rescue and sanction fund raising event.
- Donations to natural disaster relief funds
- Supporter and donor to the The William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India, a selective program that builds bridges between America and India by sending talented and skilled young Americans to work with leading NGOs in India.
- Adoption of families in need during the holidays.
- Support for our troops with care packages.
And our executives and shareholders take a hands-on approach to giving by:
- Building a community center in the rural area of Andhra Pradesh, India, to help provide education, healthcare, employment, entrepreneurship, clean energy, environment, and other causes for areas struggling with socio-economic conditions.
- Providing generous monetary support to local nonprofit schools, churches, and hospitals.
- Supporting KQED, El Camino Hospital, and other local nonprofits by serving on the board of directors/leadership and volunteering in pledge drives and fundraising events.
- Donating to and serving various other organizations including Rotary Club, Kannada Koota of Northern California, Inner City Ministries, Save-a-Thon, and Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Published on 24 September 2012
- Hits: 9138
SoftSol’s mission is to help our customers overcome key business challenges by providing innovative IT business solutions that increase efficiency with our products, IP, and execution excellence.
We strive to continuously delight our customers with our innovative products and talented staff, foster growth and community in our workforce, and develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with our partners.