The Document Management System is an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform for creating, capturing, and managing, delivering, archiving, and securely storing huge volumes of enterprise documents. It also provides access to enterprise content directly and through integration with business applications.
It provides following important features:
- Document capture via scanning, email, phone, fax, or web
- Centralized repository for enterprise documents and rights-based archival
- Centralized and distributed scanning with policy-based upload.
- Manages complete lifecycle of documents through record retention, storage, and retrieval policies
- Exhaustive document and folder searches on date, indexes, and general parameters as well as full text search on image and electronic documents