Application Maintenance and Support Services
In the software life cycle, up to 50 percent of the cost goes into Application Maintenance and Support. So, it is very important for global enterprises to identify cost-effective solutions for managing and maintaining the applications. SoftSol has a proven track record, including a long list of partnerships with Fortune 500 companies, of managing multi-year contracts and maintaining applications using our global delivery centers.
Our Application Maintenance and Support model focuses on:
- Effective communication and continuous process improvement based on valuable feedback from the customer
- Strict adherence to policies form maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Immediate issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Efficient knowledge transfer to and from customer
- Skilled and experienced resources to improve maintenance operations focused on lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO)
- 24/7 application support services and established matrix for help desk services
SoftSol provides four levels of standard support to its customers: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Level 4, as described below. At the same time, the standard scope of the support can also be customized as per the requirement of the customer.
- Level 1: Incident Management -Issues are logged and routed to L2 by a dedicated helpdesk that works on the basis of a 24/7 application support services model.
- Level 2: Problem Management - Minor issues helpdesk cannot resolve are handled by the L2 support team.
- Level 3: Bug Fixes: Production issues that cannot be resolved by Level 2 support are escalated to Level 3. This includes a development team which provides small bug-fixes and workarounds.
- Level 4 - Support is provided by senior engineers on more complex and effort-intensive issues. These issues may be treated as change requests or enhancements that require less than 40 hours of work.
Our Application Maintenance services are summarized in the following figure:
Contact Us today to discuss your need for Application Maintenance services.