Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations by nature include a large number of stakeholders (management, consultants, development, QA, end users, and more), managing multiple geographic locations, and integration with multiple legacy systems, feeder systems, and third party gateways. Testing such complicated applications with respect to a complex business landscape, product upgrades, third party integrations, performance issues, and regulatory compliance often warrants a great deal of expertise and insight.
At SoftSol, we understand that testing these business applications with varied release cycles, changing testing priorities, and stringent timelines is critical.
Our ERP Testing approach includes:
- ERP Center of Excellence – a repository of prebuilt test accelerators, well-defined test data management, and robust test automation framework.
- Compliance testing – SoX and HIPPA
- Functional testing - system, integration, regression, automation, and user acceptance testing
- Non-functional testing - performance, load, stress, volume, and security.
Our proven expertise in ERP Testing will ensure value across the organization in multiple ways:
- Leveraging of automation tools across enterprise accounts
- Supporting release readiness using quality metrics
- Leveraging existing repositories of reusable prebuilt accelerators and automation libraries
- Standardizing tools and optimizing process
- Increasing automation and reducing regression test life cycles
- Reduced defect leakage
- Optimum utilization of resources
Contact Us today to discuss how we can meet your ERP Testing needs.