In line with socially responsible corporations, SoftSol business operations’ key areas of Corporate Social Responsibility focus are to create long-term value for our Employees, Customers, Partners, and Individuals in communities.
We ensure our company’s investments are aligned with the interests of our employees and our environment. We take steps to reduce our environmental impact responsibly by:
- Reducing operations waste, including providing recycling bins and focusing on operational efficiency
- Bringing sustainability management awareness into our day-to-day lives (use of green and natural resources)
- Providing environmentally conscious solutions to our customers
- Collaborating with customers, industry groups, and employees to address global environmental issues whenever and wherever appropriate
- Recycle all obsolete equipment
SoftSol is committed to developing and integrating responsible policies and practices into our company’s daily business operations through:
Flexibility and Trust: Transform the workplace and workforce with a culture of flexibility and trust. Also, encourage balancing life and promoting wellness.
Open Employee Communications: Provide and encourage communications with employees thereby fostering a timely and two-way information flow resulting in a positive and productive employee experience. Additionally, ensure conditions under which contracts or employees work is in compliance with domestic and foreign requirements.
Inclusion and Diversity: Commitment to inclusion making us a better company and stronger local and global competitor. Our workforce from the leadership down to the individual team members come from different countries, different backgrounds, different walks of life, gender, age, ethnicities, and abilities. Each brings their unique approach and value to life resulting in a productive, fun, and profitable place to be working in.
SoftSol is also building and strengthening communities by giving back in a number of ways:
- Premier sponsor of the “Kibble and Bids” golden retriever rescue and sanction fund raising event.
- Donations to natural disaster relief funds
- Supporter and donor to the The William J. Clinton Fellowship for Service in India, a selective program that builds bridges between America and India by sending talented and skilled young Americans to work with leading NGOs in India.
- Adoption of families in need during the holidays.
- Support for our troops with care packages.
And our executives and shareholders take a hands-on approach to giving by:
- Building a community center in the rural area of Andhra Pradesh, India, to help provide education, healthcare, employment, entrepreneurship, clean energy, environment, and other causes for areas struggling with socio-economic conditions.
- Providing generous monetary support to local nonprofit schools, churches, and hospitals.
- Supporting KQED, El Camino Hospital, and other local nonprofits by serving on the board of directors/leadership and volunteering in pledge drives and fundraising events.
- Donating to and serving various other organizations including Rotary Club, Kannada Koota of Northern California, Inner City Ministries, Save-a-Thon, and Second Harvest Food Bank.